Frequently Asked Questions
What are some uses for the Immersive Bible app?
This powerful tool has something for everyone and is great for a variety of uses:
- Wholesome education and entertainment for individuals, families, and groups.
- Kids love interacting with Bible stories through our Coloring Book, Puzzles, and Sticker Book.
- Enhance Bible education, Sunday school, or other settings with interactive AR and 3D tour experiences.
- Our interactive Group Games are perfect for engaging youth, young adults, families, and other groups.
- Give homeschooling a boost by exploring ancient Jerusalem and Bible artifacts.
- Share with classes, groups and large audiences by connecting your mobile device to a larger screen or projector.
- Get creative! Immersive yourself and others in biblically-based games and activities anytime, anywhere.
Be sure to let us know about the different ways you're enjoying the Immersive Bible app!
How can the Immersive Bible app help youth?
Today’s youth have grown up in the digital age. We leverage today’s technology to connect, teach, and speak to the youth in ways they are familiar with and have already embraced in various aspects of their lives.
By combining this incredible technology with the positive aspects of gamification we can bring education and learning to life in ways that younger generations instinctively want to engage in and be a part of.
Our Immersive Bible app allows youth to explore the world of the Bible in fun, interactive and engaging ways. They'll learn biblical lessons, historical facts, interact with important characters, events, artifacts, and objects while engaging with the scriptures, history, and other information related to those things. These experiences will provide the kind of context, fun, and personal connection to the Bible that will keep them coming back for more!
Do I need a VR headset for the Immersive Bible app?
The Immersive Bible app does NOT require a VR headset.
Mobile VR experiences are just one aspect of what the Immersive Bible app has to offer. The mobile VR experiences can be viewed using only your mobile device but are more immersive by using a standard mobile VR viewer for your phone.
This can be as simple as a Google Cardboard, https://arvr.google.com/cardboard/, or any of the following: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=mobile+phone+vr+viewer&ref=nb_sb_noss
Share the Immersive Bible via Zoom video conference.
Sharing the Immersive Bible and all it has to offer via Zoom is straightforward and a great way to share this incredible tool. Follow these steps:
1. Install the Immersive Bible app and any associated Immersive apps you want to share via Zoom (Immersive Herod's Temple, Immersive Tabernacle, DvG Mobile, etc).
2. Install the Zoom app and Connect to the Zoom meeting with this same mobile device.
3. Share your mobile device screen using Zoom's screen share functionality.
4. Navigate to the Immersive Bible app or any associated apps you want to share.
Some additional tips:
- Zoom screen sharing works best with fast reliable Internet. Strong cellular service can work but we recommend connecting your mobile device to a good WiFi connection for the best experience. Depending on your Internet connection and that of the Zoom participants, if can take a moment for what you are doing on your screen to show on their screen.
- If you are using a computer for your main presentation on Zoom and using a mobile device to share the Immersive Bible content, be sure to mute one of the devices so as to not create an audio feedback loop by having the devices in the same room together.
Please contact us through the form below if we can provide additional assistance.
What Bible version does the Immersive Bible reference?
The Immersive Bible's continually growing library of biblically-based experiences, activities, and games is developed with the guidance of Bible stories and references, and in collaboration with historians, scholars, and archaeologists. When specifically quoting the Bible in text, audio, or video content we use the NIV version of the Bible.
Does the Immersive Bible app cost money?
Nope! Full access to the Immersive Bible app is FREE of charge.
Enjoy our growing collection of biblical games, experiences, and activities anytime, anywhere and share it with family and friends.
Does Immersive have a particular religious affiliation?
Immersive is not affiliated with any particular religious group.
The Immersive Bible's continually growing library of biblically-based experiences, activities, and games is developed with the guidance of Bible stories and reference, and in collaboration with historians, scholars, and archaeologists.
Our mission is to support Christian families and faith organizations help those in their care be more connected to Christ through wholesome biblically-based experiences, activities, and games at home, in church, and on the go.
The individuals, families, and organizations we serve have diverse backgrounds, needs, traditions, and denominational affiliations within the Body of Christ. As such, we seek to work in harmony, anchored in God’s unifying word, the Bible.